NEON LOOK

by - August 15, 2022

Tenhle set jsem koupila v H&M před pár měsíci, ale zapomněla jsem vám ho ukázat. I když převážně nosím černou, tak mi tenhle neonový look přišel cool! Boty jsem zvolila bílé tenisky Tommy Hilfiger a Jacquesmus kabelku. Troufli byste si na tuto barvu?

I bought this set at H&M a few months ago, but I forgot to show it to you. Even though I mostly wear black, I thought this neon look was cool! For shoes, I chose white Tommy Hilfiger sneakers and a Jacquesmus handbag. Would you dare to wear this color? 

 Check out - femmeluxed


You May Also Like

1 komentářů

  1. I love the pretty neon green colour of that coordinated H+M top and trousers set.
    It looks very nice accessorised with the white Tommy Hilfiger sneakers.
    You look gorgeous wearing it!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete