APRIL RANDOM

by - April 24, 2022

Chtěla jsem se vám jen ozvat s pár fotkami za tento měsíc. Jsem nadšená, že už se otepluje a konečně budu moct podnikat více věcí a konečně pojedu na dovču po Covid šílenství. Jinak je nové asi jen to, že jsem si obarvila vlasy zpět na hnědo, tak mi můžete dát vědět kterou barvu preferujete.

I just wanted to get back to you with a few photos from this month. I'm super excited it's getting warmer and I'll finally be able to do more things and finally go for holiday after this Covid madness. Otherwise, the only thing that is new is that I dyed my hair back brown, so you can let me know which color you prefer.

Check out - femmeluxed

You May Also Like

1 komentářů

  1. I like the Spring outfit you styled with the green jacket and black trousers.
    Your hair and makeup look gorgeous!
    You also look absolutely fabulous wearing the pretty little black bodycon mini-dress from Femme Luxe complemented with the bright orange jacket, pretty orange nail lacquer and jewellery from Sisuluxe!!!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete