FIRST SNOW

by - November 29, 2021

Přeju vám krásné pondělí a snad máte super start do nového týdne. U nás včera krásně sněžilo, což se tady jen tak nevidí. Tak jsem toho hned využila a udělala fotky v těchto krásných šatech z ChChci Clothing  Už se nemůžu dočkat na nějakou událost kam si je obleču. Co na ně říkáte? 

I wish you a beautiful Monday and hopefully you have a great start to the new week. It snowed yesterday, which is quite unusual here, so I took advantage of it right away and took photos in these beautiful dresses from ChChci Clothing. I can't wait for an event where I can wear them. Do you like them?


Check out femmeluxed



You May Also Like

3 komentářů

  1. A happy Monday to you as well!
    You look absolutely gorgeous showcasing that dress in the artistically beautiful outfit photos above.
    The going out tops, going out dresses, Bodycon and other dresses on the Femme Luxe shopping links you provided above all look extremely pretty.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I love this classy grey dress.


    Recently I have started to pay attention to summer swimwear (high-waisted bikinis)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Du siehst wunderschön aus.Das Kleid ist ein Traum.Trägst du hier eigentlich eine Strumpfhose?

    ReplyDelete