BLUE BOOTS

by - October 16, 2021

Chladnější dny jsou tu a s tím i podzimní outfity. Zimu moc ráda nemám, ale ty outfity mě baví. Když jsem uviděla tyhle kozačky, tak se mi hned vybavilo, že mám stejný svetr a musela jsem je mít. Tahle modrá se mi dost líbí, co vám?

Colder days are here and with it autumn outfits. I don't like winter very much, but I enjoy those outfits. When I saw these boots, I immediately remembered that I have sweater in this colour and I had to have them. I love this blue a lot, what do you think?

/ Black Knit Vest H&M / Blue sweater Bershka / bag Zara / Boots Public Desire / 

______________________________________________________

You May Also Like

2 komentářů

  1. I LOVE your outfit of the day. Those blue Public Desire boots look fabulous - both extremely fashionable and wonderfully practical, especially for when winter comes!
    They look wonderful styled with the blue Bershka sweater, black pants and black Bershka V-neck sleeveless sweater! Fab OOTD!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! I meant to say the blue Bershka sweater looks great layered under the black H+M knit vest.
      P.S.: You hair looks absolutely gorgeous!

      Delete